Thursday, March 5, 2009

An Update


I think Hell just froze over...Not only am I posting twice in one week; I'm posting twice in one night! A few weeks ago, I posted an open letter to someone that I had a pretty bad falling out with. I was asking for her forgiveness. I've always tried to do the right thing, but there was a not so great time in my life, where I was pretty selfish. Needless to say, I really hurt someone I cared about.

The great news is that I found her, and we had a really great talk. We used to have so much fun together, and I think we both missed it. We both agreed that neither of us had handled things great, but I suppose we are both older and wiser now and have learned a lot.
There has been a void in my life since we last spoke and I'm so happy she has forgiven me. God has a powerful way of working things out...when they are supposed to be worked out.
That's all for now. I just wanted to share my great news!
Tata - K!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I'm glad that the friendship has been repaired! That's always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete