Monday, January 5, 2009

A new 2009...Day 1

So, I really hate the profile picture on this blog. I suppose I chose it for a few reasons. First, I love the view (and my dog) and both of them are in this picture. Second, I think I look not "too" heavy in this picture. And last, it's the only picture of me that I would be willing to share in the off chance that someone were to come across this blog.

So, here's to 2009 and all the great adventures it will bring! Hopefully you will see less (literally) of me, maybe some great pictures, and all kinds of other great adventures. I'll share them as they come!

Let's consider this day 1. I'm a bit hungry and tired. I couldn't sleep well last night because I was too excited (huh?) about going back to work today. Either way. I'm very excited about this new day, week, month, and year. Can't wait to see what it holds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment