Monday, June 8, 2009

I've Been Busy!


In case you missed me last week, I was busy! I was out of town for 3 days for my work, and my beautiful step daughter got married on Friday evening. This is their wedding cake that I made for them (in my spare time last week).
g
The cake was inspired by our recent trip to the Butterfly show. I handmade and hand painted all of the butterflies with fondant. The bottom later is French vanilla bean with blackberry filling, the middle layer is lemon pound cake with lemon curd, and the top layer is strawberry with strawberry mousse. There wasn't any cake left :).
g
I'll show more pictures later in the week. Now, I need to get caught up on my work email!
g
Congratulations Jes and Art! We love you!
g
Love, K

1 comment:

  1. Where's my cake? Those flavors all sound so yummy... I can't believe you didn't send me any. Where's the love?

    ReplyDelete