Thursday, January 28, 2010

So,Yeah.....



This commercial from American Airlines has always been one of my favorites.

Yeah.

Until last week....

Somehow, I managed to live this commercial in real life. 

Most of you know that I may or may not work for a really large company headquartered somewhere (or not) in the midwest.  Said company (which may or may not be large) likes to "invest" in it's people.

Normally, I LOVE these types of things. 

Not so much this time.

I actually told the HR manager about 3 days into it that I thought they were going to ask us to dress in purple shrouds and drink the "Kool-Aid" next.  He looked at me and laughed. 

I think he already drank the Kool-aid.

So after a long weekend hiding recup-ing and getting caught up with work, I've decided to begin using words again.

Enjoy, everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhZCLGM8v4g

Love,
K

2 comments:

  1. SNORT!!! You poor thing. And also? Anyway who doesn't knowingly get the Kool-Aid joke, has in fact, already drank the Kool-Aid. So good call there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart! Glad you're able to speak words again.

    ReplyDelete