Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nice Day for a Swim...




Today was such a beatiful day, so we decided to take the dogs for a swim at one of the local parks. 

Normal people take their dogs for walks at the park.  However, if there is water anywhere, these two mangy hounds are in it.  As soon as we let them off the leashes, they were over the hill and in the water.

The black one, Yoyo, loves to have sticks thrown for her.



She's a faster swimmer than Bear (the golden), so she beat him to the stick every single time.



Coming out for more sticks...




Bear was close to the stick this time, but Yoyo gave him a "what for". 

Look how he sits there and listens to her!  Although, it kind of looks like he thinks she's a bit crazy too.  I think my husband has looked at me like that a few times...hmmmm.



Bear decides to wander off a bit (out of harm's way).  Look at the way the sun is reflecting on the water.  Would you believe this was only a little after 1:00 in the afternoon? 



 After about 30 minutes of stick throwing and swimming around, Yoyo got tired and went and laid down in the leaves.  Bear, on the other hand, decided to sit in the middle of the lake.



Yes.  He's really just sitting there.



We're not sure why, but he pretty much sat there the entire rest of the time we were there.

Weird dog!



Since my fat cat is a jealous fat cat, I thought I'd leave you with a picture of how he spent his day...fat cat curled up on top of my blanket basket.



I hope you have a great and relaxing weekend!

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment